Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Default


Rose gold watch and black panther ring from Aldo, Forever 21 side cross necklace and ring, bracelets from Forever 21 and Parfois


Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, MAC studio fix powder, studio finish concealer, lip conditioner, Lingering eyebrow crayon and Girl Boy brow set, Estee Lauder mascara, Nars bronzer in Irresistiblement, Nars Orgasm, Chanel lipstick in 21 Exotic and Bobbi Brown Soft Coral lipstick.


Presenting my trusted arm party and foolproof make-up.
When I'm feeling sluggish, I'll just put on some of my eyebrow crayon and coral lipstick then I'm good to go!

On the other hand, Rhai and I are so psyched to tell you that we will be launching our online store,
Shop Siamese Sky this coming May 7, 2012.

Shop Siamese Sky mood board for S/S 2012

Like us on Facebook, here.

See you guys when I get back from Hong Kong.

Love, Coi

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment